REGISTRATION IS FULL!
To be placed on a waiting list, contact Dan Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Huntsville Festival of the Arts (HfA) is thrilled to offer a unique opportunity for youth ages 7-12 to participate in the creation and performance of the famous Fairy Tale “The Snow Queen” by Hans Christian Andersen (which is also the inspiration for the movie Frozen).
Participants will work with local professional artists for 12 weeks to create all aspects of the performance including acting, costumes, music and building giant puppets. The creation will be led by local artists Catherine Luce (visual/puppetry), Christina Serra (theatre) and Sarah Spring (music) and more.The final performance will take place February 19-21, 2021. The audience will follow the action of the play to different outdoor spaces around downtown Huntsville. It’s sure to be a memorable and magical experience for participants and audience alike!
Rehearsals will run from November 2-December 13 (6 weeks) and January 11-February 21 (6 weeks). Please Note: rehearsals will take place Mondays and Thursdays from 4pm-6pm at the HfA Studio (58 Main St. East). PLEASE NOTE: There will be two different groups (Monday Group & Thursday Group) each with a maximum of 8 youth. This will create two separate bubbles to ensure safety.
For more information or to register call 705-788-2787
or e-mail email@example.com
November 2-December 13 (6 weeks)
January 11-February 21 (6 weeks)
February 19-21 at 5pm
*Workshop/Rehearsals will take place Mondays and Thursdays from 4pm-6pm at the HfA Studio. There will be two different groups (Monday Group & Thursday Group) each with a maximum of 8 youth. This will create two separate bubbles to ensure safety
Health and safety protocol procedures include but are not limited to:
- Maximum of 8 participants
- Diligent cleaning of all areas and daily screening/monitoring of campers health
- Pickup/ drop off procedures including designated drop off zone and times
- Frequent mandatory hand washing for all participants and staff
- Physical distancing for participants including verbal prompts and visual cues
- Virtual staff/parent communication
- Staff will have individual masks at their disposal for any close camper contact
- Individual costumes and props, washed and not shared
- Mandatory personal items such as hats, snacks(no sharing)
- Staggered bathroom breaks
FOR THE FULL COVID: MINISTRY GUIDELINE FOR PROGRAMS CLICK HERE
HfA Studio, 58 Main St. East (entrance accross from River Mill Park)
November 2, 2020 4:00 PM
November 5, 2020 4:00 PM
SUZANNE RIVERIN &