DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR DRAMA, MEDIA ARTS, MUSIC OR THE VISUAL ARTS?
This exciting program, geared for youth aged 12—18 years, will develop an appreciation of the arts and identify potential career paths. Our endeavour is to create a fun and safe space for youth to share their passions and interests in the arts. Hosted by Alberta Robinet and Tim Lucier, both artists and educators, our Teen Performance Nights will be held on the last Tuesday of every month beginning on October 26th at the HfA Studio (beside back entrance of Mill on Main).
For more information or to register e-mail email@example.com or call 705-788-2787.
HfA is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all participants, volunteers & Staff. We follow guidance from the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit and follow protocols outlined in the Province of Ontario’s Reopening Plan. Health and safety protocol procedures include but are not limited to:
- Proof of full vaccination required is required for youth ages 12 and up. This was a directive straight from the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit and can be found in the the Proof of Vaccination for Businesses & Organizations Document.
- Gathering Sizes limited to regulations from the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
- Diligent cleaning of all areas and daily screening/monitoring of participants health
- Pickup/ drop off procedures including designated drop off zone and times
- Frequent mandatory hand washing for all participants and staff
- Physical distancing for participants including verbal prompts and visual cues
- Virtual staff/parent communication
- Staff will have individual masks at their disposal for any close participant contact
- Individual costumes and props, washed and not shared
- Mandatory personal items such as hats, snacks(no sharing)
- Staggered bathroom breaks
FOR THE FULL COVID: MINISTRY GUIDELINE FOR PROGRAMS CLICK HERE
PROGRAM LEADER BIOS:
HfA Studio, 58 Main St. East (entrance accross from River Mill Park)
October 26, 2021 6:00 PM
November 23, 2021 6:00 PM
December 14, 2021 6:00 PM
January 25, 2022 6:00 PM
February 22, 2022 6:00 PM
March 29, 2022 6:00 PM
Registration Fee $30