BE PART OF THE BLACK WHOLE CELEBRATION!
We’re planning a big finale for The Black Whole: Quarantine Reunion Concert, and we need your help! You’ve probably seen some of the videos of songs on social media sung by people who are separated. WE WANT TO DO ONE! We’re asking people to record a video of themselves singing the song The Weight. As you may remember, this was a song that closed many Black Whole Cabarets, often times sung by the teachers.
So here’s what we need you to do:
1. Download the backing track HERE
2. Use the lyrics below or HERE
3. Film yourself singing the song and harmonies (if you want)
4. Make sure to film in LANDSCAPE not portrait (ie the wide one)
5. Sing with the song playing on headphones so we can hear your voice
6. IMPORTANT! There are 3 clicks at the beginning of the song. We need you to clap your hands to the last two clicks so that we can sink up the video.
6. Send the video by email, google drive, google photos, dropbox to email@example.com
7. Deadline is Thursday May 7 at 8pm
Jeremy Munce will be cutting the video together. It’s going to be awesome!